The term “Property” identifies the assets owned by the insured, strategic for the continuity of the business and therefore such as to require adequate insurance coverage to ensure the survival of the Company following a significant damage that compromises its business continuity.
The tangible and intangible assets can be mainly summarized in:
- Buildings and Fixed Plants
- Machinery, Plant and Equipment
- Goods (raw materials, semi-finished and finished products)
- Financial losses due to business interruption.
Insurance covers to cover assets can be summarized in the following kind of policies:
- Named perils
- All Risks Property Damage and Business Interruption
- Stand-alone Catastrophic risks
- Machinery breakdown
Property Business Line provides tailor made solutions further to an adequate risk assessment and a debate with the Insured and with his intermediary. Therefore, in the Risk Management process, which starts from identifying risks and ends with their monitoring, through mitigation and transfer of the residual risk to the insurer, our professionals are able to define the best insurance program in compliance with the company needs.